Sponsored by Ingramuniversal.com
I would like to thank Tishgirl for nominating me for my first Vincent Ehindero Award. I humbly accept her nomination and always grateful that my blog inspires and encourages others to be considered for awards and for blogging awards already received..
Please check out Ritisha’s blog site @ https://ritisha.blog/. She is excellent Blogger, with amazing content to share.
We are all in this to together as writers, so it is imperative that we help one another with support and advice. You can change someone’s life just by speaking to them. I can sincerely say you all have encouraged and inspired me. I learn something new every day and it’s because of your willingness to share. Thank you!
The Rules For Award:
1. Display the blog award log in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website: https://tangietwoods.blog.
3. Answer the questions they have given you.
4. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog post.
5. Ask them 5 questions.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2.What is your favorite blog to read?
3. What are your goals?
4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
5. Favorite blogging topics?
My Nominees For the Vincent Ehindero Award are:
Kurt Stevenson | PassivelyPaid@stevenkd22
Tangie T. Woods@tangietw
Questions For Nominees If They Choose To Participate Are:
1. How were you inspired to start blogging?
My want and desire to teach others how to be smart with their finances. How to make investments that will eventually change their lives.
2. How do you spend time relaxing?
Being with my wife and daughter is how i spend my days relaxing, there’s no better time than the time you spend with your loved ones.
3. What country to you live in?
I live in the United States.
4. What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
My two favorite blogging topics are Real estate and Personal finance
5. What is your favorite food?
Chicken wings and Candy yams
6. How often do you blog?
Every other Day or at least once per day.
7. Are you a great cook?
Not yet haha.
Fellow bloggers, I hope this post finds everyone well and safe from the path of COVID-19.
Have a great night for some of you and good morning to others.