De-listings are up way over 100 Percent this quarter, that is the highest it has been in history today so what does this mean to us Real Estate Investors and Home Buyers. The corona-virus has put a wrench in this years real estate market —but don’t expect buyers to lower their prices. Today’s Sellers are simply not giving in to the temptation to lowers prices accordingly. Along with the Sellers making it hard for buyers, Lenders are also making it harder to close new loans even though rates are low, staff are laid off or working from home, and the Covid-19 environment makes things like getting inspections and appraisals much more difficult.
Implications like these tell us that a Buyer’s markets, within the next couple of months, could possibly be coming. Inventory may come on the market at much more accurate prices. The people who will benefit from this, will be essential workers, who have strong cash reserves on hand. Potentially you may actually have less competition and a more level playing field when it comes to offers and closing cost concessions, because showings are – No pun intended- virtually limited.
- It’s a Great time to buy if you’re not at risk of being laid off
- You have an ample amount of cash reserves to use as a safety net
- Get a Number or Price you can work with, Negotiate the price down
The work from home experiment has proven to workout for the economy, this means that the demand for homes with office space will be up. So when scouring the market for a home be sure to add extra space/ home office as a requirement to the menu. Evidently the big winners will be home-buyers who have patience, however if you can get a discounted deal in today’s market with a low interest then your in the game.
90 Percent of Millionaires become so through owning real estate
– Andrew Carnegie
- GET PAID TO WORKOUT!! On August 15th | Boxburnabs.com will PAY you to workout! With this NEW Affiliate membership you can get fit from home & work from home at the same time!
- Rental Alert: Huge 3 bedroom 1 bathroom Condo in Riverside Paterson, NJ – 30 mins from NYC and half the price of a New York City apartment!
- 7 Sensational Daily Routines That Will Create Success and Build Wealth
- Real Estate Investing vs. The Stock Market| How to Make $500 in Passive Income Per Month
- Top 3 Ways to Buy a Home with Bad Credit |No Money Down| Essential Real Estate Tips